We know our success is dependent on the people who work for us, so we are keen to build a strong and talented team with a wide variety of skills and a commitment to our values. While we do not have any current vacancies, if you are interested in hearing about our future vacancies please do send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are particularly keen to hear from people with health policy and programme management backgrounds.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The International Foundation for Integrated Care is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our IFIC Executive. As a CEO, the person will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Foundation in accordance to the Foundation’s goals and policies. The CEO of IFIC Executive has a crucial role in the success of the Foundation. They should be a motivator and a great leader, capable of seeing the big picture and thinking out of the box.
The Professional Responsibilities of the CEO are:
- To be responsible for the recruitment and supervision of IFIC Executive Staff.
- To design and administer office, financial accounting, and other systems necessary to carry out the management and administration of the organisation in the execution of the IFIC Board’s policies.
- To be responsible for custody of all Foundation records.
- To ensure compliance with local, state, and international laws, including the filing of all tax and other forms necessary to continue the Foundation in good standing as a stichting foundation under Dutch law.
- To lead in conjunction with IFIC technical Staff and to provide when necessary scientific input into IFIC’s key areas such as research, education and training, solutions including seeing key projects to a successful outcome.
- To act as an internationally recognised external ‘face’ of the Foundation.
- To lead in forging external partnerships, support business development and income generation, and oversee the growth of IFIC’s activities in line with agreed business plans.
- To represent the IFIC Executive in meetings with IFIC Board, IFIC Advisory Committees as well as in front other partners, associates and participants.
- To maintain close liaison with the Foundation Treasurer in all financial matters.
- To prepare an annual budget for the approval of the Board and thereafter monitor the budget, financial reports and audits of the Foundation.
- To formulate and submit to the IFIC Board a 3-year business strategy plan for IFIC in alignment with the policies elaborated by the Board. The business strategy plan should include key performance indicators (KPI) to allow monitoring.
- To monitor and be accountable for the 3-year business strategy plan.
- To work with the Board to ensure that the IFIC Board receives appropriate information on all relevant matters and enable it to fulfil its governance responsibilities. In particular, the CEO will prepare a monthly narrative report to be sent to all members of the Board.
You can read the full job description and person specification here
Interested candidates can apply by sending a personal motivation letter and a CV before Friday, 13 September to Prof Mirella Minkman, Cice-chair and Secretary of the Board and to Georgina Ferrer, Operations Manager at IFIC.