EHMA 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Health management: managing the present and shaping the future
EHMA 2021 Annual Conference will take place digitally from 15-17 September 2021 under the theme of ‘Health management: Managing the present and shaping the future’
This year’s sub-themes are:
- Governance and leadership
- Person-centredness and care integration
- Managing the digital transformation
- Improving healthcare access and outcomes
- Environmental sustainability of health services
- Health workforce
The event is organised by EHMA in collaboration with the Associação Portuguesa de Administradores Hospitalares (APAH) and its academic partners, the Escola Nacional de Saúde Pública and the Universidade Nova: Nova School of Business and Economics
The conference brings together experts from across the world to discuss solutions to managing services in the post-COVID future. With a rich and diverse programme, the conference offers a unique opportunity to share experiences and find answers to some of the most difficult problems in leading and managing the health services of tomorrow.
The call for registration for the EHMA 2021 Annual Conference is now open.
Attending the EHMA Annual Conference offers the following benefits:
- access to all conference sessions, as well as the posters, the exhibition area, morning
- activities and social events,
- networking opportunities with other conference participants,
- certificate of attendance,
- access to materials after the conference.
There is an early bird fee until 25 June.
All the relevant information can be found on the EHMA Conference website.