EHMA value-based primary care executive workshop
On 15-16 February 2021, EHMA will host a two-day online executive workshop on value-based primary care.
The workshop will present the latest frameworks and experiences on how primary care is evolving in the ever-changing healthcare systems and how services and management adapted to the new reality created by COVID-19. Comparison of experiences from different countries will be presented with a specific focus on the Catalan case of CASAP and the Italian Lombardy Region reform based on proactive population health management, Chronic Related Groups (CReGs) and individual care contracts.
Save a spot, participate in the interactive workshop and collaborate with healthcare professionals at all levels within health systems and primary care sector.
*Please note, the information below is provisional and subject to change.
15 February 2021
14.00 – 15.15: New paradigms, models and challenges in primary care
15.30 – 16.45: Primary Care and the Lombardy Region experience
17.00 – 18.00: The WHO Perspective (To be confirmed)
16 February 2021
14.00 – 15.45: Primary care and the Catalan experience
16.00 – 17.45: Engaging the general practitioner: new roles for health professionals
17.45 – 18.00: Closing remarks
During the workshop participants will
- be exposed to new perspectives on primary care management and reconfiguration;
- share perspectives with other professionals;
- learn from the experiences of an international group;
- analyse current significant managerial issues by discussing cases from different countries and different legal and cultural settings;
- create new contacts and join an international network of professionals sharing an interest in primary care management.
Expected participants are
- General practitioners, family physicians, family nurses, community nurses and all other professionals delivering services in the primary care sector
- Healthcare Managers at all levels within health systems and primary care sector
- Professionals in executive and managerial roles in primary and community care facilities
- Health District Managers
- Policy-makers and health authorities executives and managers
- Scholars and researchers engaged in primary care management
- For EHMA Members: 195 Euro per person (VAT excluded)
- For non-EHMA Members: 245 Euro per person (VAT excluded)
- Groups of 4 people will be granted a 10% discount; groups of 7+ people will be granted a 15% discount.
The workshop has a closed attendance of 30 participants. Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve your spot before they sell out!
For more information, please go to https://ehma.org/executive-workshop-value-based-primary-care/ or contact email@example.com