21st Century Integrated Care: serving citizens, patients and communities
The International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC) was delighted to bring the 2nd World Congress on Integrated Care “21st Century Integrated Care: serving citizens, patients and communities” to Sydney, Australia. The conference took place at the SMC Conference Centre in from 23-25 November 2014.
- Co-producing Integrated Care with Patients, Citizens, Families and Communities
- Integration of Population, Acute and Chronic Care
- Integrating Mental and Physical Health
- Platforms Underpinning Integrated Care
- Taking Integrated Care Forward in Policy and Practice