Online Learning: Certificate in Integrated Care
*** Please note – this course has already started, but you have not missed your chance as we will have another starting in Autumn ***
As a student of the Certificate in Integrated Care you will:
- Gain a solid foundation and in-depth knowledge of IFIC’s 9 pillars of integrated care
- Gain access to IFIC’s global network of experts and wide range of knowledge resources
- Be immersed in IFIC’s collaborative, innovative and dynamic global culture
- Be part of IFIC’s alumni with special delegate rates to the International Conferences on Integrated Care (ICIC) and to IFIC hosted Global Conferences and National Events
- Begin your integrated care learning journey to progress to further pathways
- Create life-long friendships and international networks with your cohort
- Be immersed in all things Integrated Care
The Integrated Care Online Academy creates innovative, interactive learning environments for people to access education that is excellent, affordable and attainable to create better outcomes for person-centred and integrated care.
This course is an introduction to the subject and is therefore accessible to all those with an interest in integrated care principles, but will be particularly relevant to those working within healthcare, social care, community and other public service design or delivery from public, private and third/voluntary sectors, emerging researchers and students in associated subject areas, patients or caregivers and agency, government employees and policy makers.
The course language is English and a high proficiency (European level C1) is necessary.