As a student of the Certificate in Integrated Care you will:
- Gain a solid foundation and in-depth knowledge of IFIC’s 9 pillars of integrated care
- Gain access to IFIC’s global network of experts and wide range of knowledge resources
- Be immersed in IFIC’s collaborative, innovative and dynamic global culture
- Be part of IFIC’s alumni with special delegate rates to the International Conferences on Integrated Care (ICIC) and to IFIC hosted Global Conferences and National Events
- Begin your integrated care learning journey to progress to further pathways
- Create life-long friendships and international networks with your cohort
- Be immersed in all things Integrated Care
The Integrated Care Online Academy creates innovative, interactive learning environments for people to access education that is excellent, affordable and attainable to create better outcomes for person-centred and integrated care.
This course is an introduction to the subject and is therefore accessible to all those with an interest in integrated care principles, but will be particularly relevant to those working within healthcare, social care, community and other public service design or delivery from public, private and third/voluntary sectors, emerging researchers and students in associated subject areas, patients or caregivers and agency, government employees and policy makers.
The course language is English and a high proficiency (European level C1) is necessary.
“This course was a wonderful weave of amazing lectures, seminal papers and truly inspiring examples of integrated care from around the world. I leave this course humbled by what I still need to learn…but also inspired to continue to pursue integrated care research and implementation projects”
“It has given me further understanding about IC – giving me theory to back up what I know intuitively will bring the best care to our population. I will use my learning, be able to quote the pillars and research to back up my reasons for more integration of care”
“Great course and well done to everyone. I loved being a part of this and will miss the course and connection with such amazing people. Your organisation does fantastic work. Everyone is so passionate and inclusive and so generous with sharing their knowledge and expertise. I felt a real sense of belonging in this community. Love to keep connected”
“The organization of the online certificate was so pleasant that it was easy to manage besides work – thank you for that!”
“I now think and speak more nuanced about IC. The various perspectives about IC have now become clearer to me”
Bernadette Van Den Heuvel