The 2nd Asia Pacific Conference on Integrated Care LIVE
We are looking forward to welcoming our friends, old and new to Melbourne from 11-13 November next. 500 delegates from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and across the Asia Pacific region as well as colleagues form Europe are attending. We understand that not everyone can find the funds, or the time, to attend so we will be Live Streaming the conference to our global IFIC network. Please make your colleagues aware of the opportunity.
Online delegates will be able to:
- Watch the conference LIVE online from their desk, tablet or phone.
- Watch videos of the keynote speakers, most popular breakout sessions and interviews on all three days of conference
- Online delegates can choose to watch the whole event or just pop in and out when they can from the 11-13 November, and can participate in an exciting range of plenary and conference sessions covering key issues in integrated care
- Watch from home or work as an individual or with a group of colleagues. All that is required is a broadband connection.
- Watch the sessions later or at a time that is more convenient via our video on demand archive – Watch anytime, anywhere.
If you can’t travel to Melbourne, live streaming APIC2 is the next best thing to being there!