This call is an invitation for expressions of interest to become a Senior Associate of the International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC)
Our network of associates
The Foundation has long relied on support from a small and hugely dedicated group of international experts in integrated care. Our Senior Associates support our education and research work as members of the Integrated Care Academy faculty and as subject matter experts for our Integrated Care Solutions projects. They also support our conferences by chairing sessions and workshops during conferences. Our Senior Associates are also our trusted critical friends as we deliver our vision.
Our associates tend to work either full or part time in substantive roles and participating as an associate with IFIC complements these roles.
Widening our network
As our work has grown and the scope of integrated care extended, we know that we need to increase the number of Senior Associates who are recognised experts in the field of integrated care that we can call on. We are particularly interested in experts with experience in:
- Integrated care for children and young people
- Integrated cancer care
- Integrated care for vulnerable and under-served populations
- Health economic and quantitative evaluation of the impact of integrated care
- Digitally enabled integrated care
- Measuring what matters in integrated care.
If you think you have expertise to offer the Foundation and are as committed as we are to the goals of the Foundation (read our current strategy here), we would love to hear from you.
Senior Associate roles are not remunerated. However, where we involve Senior Associates in work that the Foundation is paid for, a separate agreement for remuneration is put in place.
Please send a short CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 30 November 2021.
We will be holding briefing sessions for anyone interested in finding out more about the role of Senior Associate on
Wednesday 17 November at 1700-17.45 CET
Tuesday 23 November at 2045-2130 CET
Wednesday 24 November at 0915-1000 CET
The International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC) is a not-for-profit educational network that crosses organisational and professional boundaries to bring people together to advance the science, knowledge and adoption of integrated care policy and practice. The Foundation seeks to achieve this through the development and exchange of ideas among academics, researchers, managers, clinicians, policy makers and users and carers of services throughout the world.
We do this through:
- IFIC’s open-access network which connects the growing number of individuals and organisations interested in collaborating and sharing knowledge on integrated care. Interested parties can register for free to access our online networking platform and Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Our conferences which bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. Our European conference has been taking place annually since 2000 and attracts up to 1,500 delegates from all over the world. Our online events and live streams are viewed by 5,000 people representing more than 60 countries.
- The Integrated Care Academy which supports scientific analysis and successful implementation of integrated care policy and practice. The Academy provides a range of accessible, high quality, evidence-based and practice-orientated face-to-face and online learning programmes.
- The Foundation’s Integrated Care Solutions service which is customized to client’s needs, combining research, best practice and expertise in context to design and support the effective and sustainable implementation and evaluation of integrated care at local, regional and national levels.
- The International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC) which is supported and administered by IFIC and is an online, open-access, peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original articles in the field of integrated care on a continuous basis since the year 2000. IJIC’s official Impact Factor is 5.12, with 17,500 full text views per month.
- Our international centre of knowledge, expertise and ideas on integrated care. our team participate in a number of European funded projects which generate up to date learning on Integrated Care.