Join the Changemakers Forum for Integrated Community Care
TransForm, the Transnational Forum on Integrated Community Care, seeks to identify and value socially innovative initiatives from across Europe and Canada that support the capacity of local communities to deal with public health issues and the care needs of people throughout their lifetime. By creating and supporting a Changemakers Forum, TransForm seeks to maintain the impetus towards driving progress and innovation in integrated community care.
Integrated Community Care is both a set of principles, and a movement towards better health and care systems. ICC implies a shift in traditional thinking from problem-based, disease-oriented care towards a goal-oriented, person-centred care that aims to enhance the quality of life of vulnerable individuals and improve population health among communities. It is a whole-of-society approach to health and well-being that is determined by the needs and preferences of individuals and the communities in which they live.
TransForm, the Transnational Forum on Integrated Community Care, is seeking interested organisations, collaboratives or networks leading initiatives that align with ICC’s vision and principles to join a learning community that is invested in taking integrated community care forward.
15 selected initiatives from across Europe and Canada will be invited to join a Changemakers Forum that will guide and support the TransForm coalition and its partners in identifying priorities and activities to advance to the field of integrated community care. This forum will serve as an international advisory group and learning community that will connect participants with stakeholders across Europe and Canada, and will be supported through workshops designed by and tailored to the interests, priorities and needs of participants.
Selected practices will:
- Receive a grant of 5,000 EUR.
- Play a pivotal role in navigating innovation and progress in the field of integrated community care.
- Participate in a learning community and capacity strengthening opportunities driven by the interests, priorities and needs of selected initiatives.
- Commit to engage in the Changemakers Forum for the duration of one year (Sept 2021-2022). This will include nominating one person to represent the initiative in the Forum’s communications and events. All costs associated to travel for in-person events will be covered under this call.
- Have their work promoted in an international community of ICC advocates, researchers, practitioners, and funders.
Deadline to apply is May 20, 2021.
- For more information on this call for Proposal, including eligibility and selection, you download a short PDF on the Changemakers Forum for ICC.
- You can also download a one-pager on the Changemakers Forum and this Call for Proposals in English, French, and Italian.
- To help you prepare your application offline, you may also download the application form.
- To apply for the Changemakers Forum for ICC, all applications must be submitted via the button below.