Emerging Researchers in Integrated Care (ERPIC) are leading three exciting sessions at the 19th Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC19)
How to get published
When: Monday 1 April 2019 – 1pm to 2pm – Lunchtime workshop
Chaired by Mudi Kadu, President of Emerging Researchers and Professionals in Integrated Care (ERPIC)
- Axel Kaehne, Journal of Integrated Care
- Bert Vrijhoef, International Journal of Care Coordination
- Viktoria Stein, International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC)
This session provides a unique forum in which the Editors of three of the leading international journals on integrated care will be participating to talk about their journals and to take questions on ‘how to get published’. In this way, the session seeks to support emergent researchers in the key skill of writing successful journal papers.
Career-panel discussion on Integrated Care for the Next Generation of Researchers and Professionals
When: Tuesday 2 April 2019 – 8am to 9am – Breakfast session
Chaired by Hannah Johnson and Mudi Kadu, Strategy Lead and President of Emerging Researchers and Professionals in Integrated Care (ERPIC)
- Cara English, CEO & Director, Doctor of Behavioural Health Program, Cummings Institute
- Lynne Sinclair, Innovative Program and External Development Lead, University of Toronto, Centre for Interprofessional Education & Educational Consultant
- Mandy Andrew, Senior Programme Manager for the European Joint Action on Frailty (ADVANTAGE JA) and an Associate Director with the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (The Alliance)
- Robin Miller, Deputy Director Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham
The audience will have the opportunity to hear and learn from the experiences of four experienced academics and professionals as they navigated the field of integrated care. Workshop participants will have ample opportunity to ask questions and network with the panel members.
Elevator Pitch & Speed Networking
When: Wednesday 3 April 2019 – 2:30pm to 4:30pm – Innovation Zone
Chaired and presented by Paul Wankah and Nereide Alhena Curreri, Knowledge Exchange Lead and Research and Development Lead for Emerging Researchers and Professionals in Integrated Care (ERPIC)
Participants will have the opportunity to learn how to formulate and deliver the ultimate elevator pitch to different audiences. Next step, speed networking using your newly formed and highly effective elevator pitch! Get to know your colleagues from around the world.
Get in touch! Email us at ERIC@integratedcarefoundation.org or tweet us @IFICInfo using #ERPICNetwork