I am thrilled to be supporting IBM Smarter Care at the 15th International Conference for Integrated Care (ICIC15) for what is going to be another stimulating event.
For those that are not familiar, Smarter Care is IBM’s perspective on integrated care. We feel that the individual – citizen, patient, person receiving care – needs to be at the center of the discussion. Only by focusing on the individual, can organizations achieve improved outcomes that are financially sustainable.
Exciting advances have been made since our involvement in Brussels last year and even since November at the World Congress on Integrated Care in Sydney. Most notably, we have launched a new product, IBM Care Management. IBM Care Management optimizes care across all determinants of health: social, clinical, and psychological factors, analyzes and identifies actionable care facts trapped in unstructured content and engages a multidisciplinary team to collaborate via a comprehensive plan based on the needs of the individual.
At ICIC15 in Edinburgh, IBM will be participating in:
- The journey from chronic care to integrated care – a lunch session with Catalonia
- Where to focus to improve performance in Integrated Care? – Plenary 3
- European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP AHA) workshop and session
- A booth in the exhibit hall with a demo of our new product, IBM Care Management
- 1-on-1 executive meetings
- Pre-event, invitation only roundtable on March 24
I encourage you to connect and engage with the team on social media:
- Follow @IBMSmrtCare and @IFICInfo on Twitter
- Use #SmarterCare #socialprograms #ICIC15
- Join the IBM Cúram Research Institute group on LinkedIn
If you haven’t already done so, register here. I look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh!
Global Market Development Leader
Smarter Care & Social Programs