IFIC to document people’s lived Experience during COVID-19
A worldwide project aiming to document people’s personal experience of living with COVID-19 restrictions as well as hearing from those who have been directly impacted by the disease itself.
As part of the 20th International Conference on Integrated Care, taking place online in September, IFIC is creating a short sound-byte video, documenting people’s lives throughout the months of COVID.
We are looking to make contact with people who would be interested in doing a short zoom call to answer two or three questions relating to their personal experience of living with COVID 19 restrictions or being directly impacted by the disease. The call will take no more than 5-10 minutes and the person may speak in their own language and we will provide translation to English (the conference language) on screen.
The people we would love to hear from could be (but aren’t limited to):
- Someone working from home with young children
- Someone who usually receives treatment in a hospital setting, that had changed significantly
- A person who was seriously ill with Covid and has recovered
- A person who’s family member has passed away due to Covid
- A person who’s family member has passed away unrelated to Covid and the funeral and celebration of life was affected
- A care home worker
- A frontline worker
If you are interested in partaking please fill out the below form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Monday July 27. Those who participate will receive a free bursary place to ICIC20 Virtual with access to 100 sessions with over 150 hours of content across 4 days, as a thank you for your time to tell us your story.