The International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC) are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. They will be responsible for planning, researching, creating and curating high-quality and timely content for IFIC’s social media and traditional communication channels with a view to promote and support activities of the Foundation.
Working with colleagues from across the organisation, and reporting to the Director of Communication, the postholder will:
- develop and implement content strategies and operational plans for IFIC’s communication channels to promote the activities of the Foundation;
- pro-actively gather and develop content for IFIC’s communication channels on a day-to-day basis;
- enable IFIC’s growing range of virtual networking activities (e.g. special interest groups, webinars and other forums);
- support the development and management of IFIC’s on-line resources; and
- gather and edit documents and reports prepared by IFIC researchers for dissemination to a wider audience.
The postholder will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to identify and determine priorities.
Apply and find out more information here