The reports present the integrated care sites participating in SUSTAIN and the different projects that were set up to support the improvement of integrated care, providing readers and stakeholders with a clear picture covering:
• Integrated Care state of play in the different countries;
• Sites’ characteristics and improvement projects;
• Key findings from the sites: what worked and what did not work when improving integrated care, and what are the explanations;
• Main lessons learned: potential impact of improvements and cross-country transferability, methodological reflections;
• Overall national reflections: implications of SUSTAIN for integrated care in the different countries, policy recommendations and recommendations for service providers.
To download the reports and find out more about SUSTAIN visit www.sustain-eu.org/products/sustain-country-reports/