Values of Integrated Care SIG
Aim: Focuses on these generic underlying principles of integrated care. In order to develop more knowledge on the factors that drive behaviour, decision-making, collaboration and governance processes in integrated care.
Type of projects/activities:
- The development of an international network of interested people and organisations
- Sharing knowledge, findings, insights and lesson learned on values-driven integrated care
- Literature review on the Values of Integrated Care
- International Delphi Consensus Study, in collaboration with the experts participating in the SIG
- Working towards a coalition of willing partners to further collaborate on research
- Always looking for possible collaboration for case study research
• Developing insights on Values in Integrated Care, as mechanisms that could lead to better integrated care.
The group consists of a handful of dedicated people from the Netherlands and UK.
Proposes to organise workshops and support co-creation. This SIG is keen to attract new members, for more information please email N.Zonneveld@vilans.nl
Nick Zonneveld is a Senior Researcher for the Governance of Integrated Care at Vilans and Special Interest Lead for Values of Integrated Care